UBB Store

Vintage 1997 Raven Images Mousepad Psychedelic Peace Weed Leaf Computer Sealed
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage 1997 Raven Images Mousepad Psychedelic Peace Weed Leaf Computer Sealed
Price: US $30.00

The Vintage 1997 Raven Images Mousepad is a unique and rare collectible for computer enthusiasts. Featuring a psychedelic peace week leaf design, this mousepad captures the essence of the 90s with a retro aesthetic. The new sealed packaging ensures that the item is in pristine condition, making it a valuable addition to any collection. Ideal for adding a touch of vintage charm to your workspace or for using as a functional computer accessory.


Item is vintage NIP!


SHIPPING IS FREE!


BIN 103


*PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS!  I DESCRIBE THE ITEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY.  I WOULD RATHER NOT SELL AN ITEM THAN TO HAVE AN UNHAPPY CUSTOMER!*******


offer with confidence!  I have had an store since 1999 with over 5000 positive response!  I had to open a new account due to a divorce!


Please note that shipping has gone up, and I have to buy supplies to ship



Buy Now