Vintage 1997 Apple Mac OS 8 I Brake For 8 Bumper Sticker Rainbow Apple Logo For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage 1997 Apple Mac OS 8 I Brake For 8 Bumper Sticker Rainbow Apple Logo
Price: US $10.00
Bumper sticker reading "I brake for 8!" in bold black type, with the rainbow Apple logo, "Mac OS 8" and the smiling Finder face. Printed with a 1997 Apple Computer, Inc. copyright and trademark notice along the bottom edge. A promotional sticker from the Mac OS 8 era. Unused, never applied, backing intact. Please see photos, which are part of the description. Be sure to check out my other listings for more vintage Apple and political memorabilia. Purchase multiple items to save on combined shipping!