UBB Store

Vintage 1983 Texas Instruments Home Computer 99/4A Model PHC004A NOT TESTED
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage 1983 Texas Instruments Home Computer 99/4A Model PHC004A NOT TESTED
Price: US $100.00
Vintage 1983 Texas Instruments 99/4A Home Computer
Model PHC004A
This was purchased new and has been in our family ever since. In storage since the 80s.It worked when packed away, but that was in the 80s. I was unable to test.
Comes with transformer/power cord, computer console, video modulator, owner information packet (quick steps to get you started) and additional paperwork as shown in photos.
Ships and packed in original box.
Please see all photos for accurate condition.
Smoke free home.
I do accept returns within 30 days of receiving the item. Buyer to pay shipping.Item must be in same condition as received to get full refund.If there is a problem with the item, please message me to see if I can resolve it.
Please Note:NEW INSURANCE POLICY NOTE: If an item is damaged during shipping it is now the buyer's responsibility to file the claim with the USPS. USPS will want to see the damaged goods before approving any claim. That requires the buyer to take all items and packaging to their local post office for inspection or send appropriate proof to carrier per their instructions. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I package my items well so that there is a good chance that they will arrive to you unharmed. Unfortunately, if your item does arrive and was damaged during shipping then you need to follow the instructions above.I use USPS for all packages.
I try to describe all of my items the best I can and provide ample photos showing condition.Please message me if you need additional photos or have questions.
Thank you for looking at my item!
Item #802

Buy Now