UBB Store

Vintage (1978) Bob Mullen TB-2 Extender Board Card w/original paperwork
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage (1978) Bob Mullen TB-2 Extender Board Card w/original paperwork
Price: US $149.95
Vintage (1978) Bob Mullen TB-2 Extender Board Card w/original paperwork. Paperwork includes an 8-page instruction sheets, the edge connector labels, and a response postcard
NOTE" I recently acquired a large quantity of misc. test equipment and spare electronic parts from an estate. The former owner was a very long-time ham radio enthusiast who also repaired many older electronic items such as tube radios and cathode ray tube TVs. I know nothing about electronic items such as these and am unable to test them functionally but am offering them for sale not only to earn a profit but also to preserve older items like these that would otherwise be scrapped.
Please email me if you have any questions or if you would like to see any additional photos of particular area. I welcome all questions and would much prefer to address any issues before you offer.
NOTE: I ESTIMATE ALL SHIPPING COST BASED ON EAST COAST TO WEST COAST RATES AS I HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING WHERE IT WILL EVENTUALLY GO--SHOULD THE ACTUAL SHIPPING COST BE LESS, I PROVIDE A REFUND

Buy Now