Victus by HP gaming laptop 15 12th gen Intel Core i5 processor 16GB RAM GTX 1650 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Victus by HP gaming laptop 15 12th gen Intel Core i5 processor 16GB RAM GTX 1650
Price: US $500.00
I bought this laptop in 2022 and immediately upgraded the 8GB RAM to 16GB. I was planning on playing some games on it but mostly using it for school. I rarely used the laptop. I had no time for games and I really didn’t need it for school like I thought I did. The laptop is lightly used. There is no and never was any issues with the laptop it’s as good as new. I am ready to ship the laptop as soon as I get a buyer.