Very Nice Samsung Galaxy Tablet S2 SM-T817V 32GB Wi-Fi 9.7" Fac Reset Bluetooth For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Very Nice Samsung Galaxy Tablet S2 SM-T817V 32GB Wi-Fi 9.7" Fac Reset Bluetooth
Price: US $49.99
Very nice, pre-owned white 4G LTE Galaxy S2 tablet that has been factory reset and works perfectly! It is set up for Verizon if you want to put actual service on but I have simply used it at home with my WiFi so no service has been needed. I am including a charging cord but you will need your own charging block to plug the cord into. It has worked perfectly for me but I am more than happy to take it back as a return should you have any issues within 14 days of receipt. Please feel free to message if you have any questions.
Payment is due within 2 days and item in turn will be shipped with care within 2 days of payment receipt. Thank you!