Vera Bradley snap on case for Ipad 2 & 3 Marina Paisley 12862-141 NEW hard shell For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vera Bradley snap on case for Ipad 2 & 3 Marina Paisley 12862-141 NEW hard shell
Price: US $28.15
style="text-decoration:none" height="23px" valign="middle" face="arial" This is a brand new in case/box Ipad for 2 or 3 snap oncaseand works with the smart cover that does not come with this listing, these are hard to find. Cases were in a retail store so they may have some marks on boxes. I am listing several different prints.I shipMon thru Sat so you get your items fast, they are from a smoke free home. Please view my other listingsand savewith a combined shipping discount. I ship to your confirmed ship to address unless you contact me prior to shipping, Thanks!!! Most of my items are here today and gone tomorrow! Thanks for adding them your watching list but remember: Even though I am always looking for more, what you see is what I have! When they're gone they are gone! I ship daily!!! style="text-decoration:none" Jun-01-12 at 22:57:38 PDT, seller added the following information: