UBB Store

Vera Bradley COFFEE GARDEN Cotton Laptop 15" Crossbody bag NWT
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vera Bradley COFFEE GARDEN Cotton Laptop 15" Crossbody bag NWT
Price: US $39.20



Vera Bradley
  • Outlet Laptop Crossbody in cottonCarry your laptop effortlessly with this hands-free crossbody.
    • Outlet Exclusive
    • Exterior features a zip pocket
    • Retractable handle
    • Accommodates up to a 15" laptop
    • Zip closure.
    • Dimensions: 15.25" w x 10.25" h x 1.0" d
    • Handle/Strap
      • Handle drop 1.0"
      • Removable, adjustable strap at longest drop 20.75"
    • Weight: 0.7 lb
    • $85 RETAIL
    • BRAND NEW WITH TAG IN PLASTIC


      COMES FROM A SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT!

      I LEAVE POSITIVE response IMMEDIATELY UPON PAYMENT WITH ALL OF MY SALES, AS I AM CONFIDENT YOU WILL BE PLEASED WITH YOUR PURCHASE!

      I appreciate you and hope that you leave me positive response as well.

      Thanks for taking the time to viewthis saleand please e-mail with any questions.

      I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH VERA BRADLEYIN ANY WAY. I DO GUARANTEE THAT ALL OF THE VERA BRADLEY I SELL TO BE AUTHENTIC.

    • Please click on pay now button after your purchase.


      WE WILL SHIP OUT WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING PAYMENT.

      PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CORRECT ADDRESS BEFORE PURCHASE! I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UN DELIVERABLE ITEMS DUE TO YOU NOT CHANGING YOUR ADDRESS!

      GLOBAL SHIPPING ONLY THROUGH SHIPPING

      BUY IT NOW REQUIRES IMMEDIATE PAYMENT

      NO RETURNS ACCEPTED ON THIS BAG!




Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter




Buy Now