This vintage Phillips Web Cam SPC1290NC is a high-quality unit that will allow you to take stunning photos and videos. With a maximum photo resolution of 6 mega pixels and a frame rate of 90 fps, you can capture every moment with clarity. The unit comes with a USB 2.0 connectivity feature that makes it easy to transfer files and also includes a snapshot button for convenient use.
The black color and sleek design of this unit make it a great addition to any setup. It is manufactured in China and has a model number of SPC1290NC. Get ready to start creating stunning photos and videos with this
Phillips Web Cam SPC1290NC.
Noise and echo reduction
Wide angle lens
Face tracking
Change your background
Pixel plus
Glass precision optics
+ 2 directional digital microphones
Brand new sealed
See photos for details
*** We usually ship same day up to 2:00 P.M. eastern standard time.
Otherwise it ships next business day (excluding weekends).
We strive to provide 5 star service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Check out our other items in our store!!!!!
Treasures and Finds By Amy
General Information: Please read carefully
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GO THROUGH ALL THE PICTURES TO VERIFY ITEM SIZE AND FABRIC CONTENT (IF AVAILABLE). WITH ALL THE LISTINGS I MAKE, SOMETIMES I MAY MAKE A MISTAKE IN TYPING IN THE SIZE.
I try my best to describe each item. I thoroughly check each piece for stains, tears, or any defects but do keep in mind these are pre-owned pieces and may have some gentle wear/imperfections. I always check each piece one more time before shipping it off. If I notice a major flaw I will send you a message, refund your money, and send a request to cancel the transaction. I want you to be happy with your purchase, and I try my best to inspect each item really well, but I'm only human and may miss something.
Most of my items are pre-owned, so I do not know the history of the item. They have *NOT* been professionally cleaned and may come accompanied with some smells/scents (perfume, laundry detergent scents, musty due to storage, etc). This applies to NWT/NWOT items as well as they are stored together with pre-owned items. If you have a very sensitive sense of smell or allergies, please be aware before offerding/buying, and if this is going to be an issue I’d kindly ask you not to offer/buy from me.
If you need specific measurements, please try to ask as soon as possible. I have lots of items so it may take a while to find the piece you're asking about. Measurements are approximates and taken as best as my measuring tape allows. If you have doubts or need me to measure something a particular way, please contact me and I will try to accommodate your request to the best of my ability.
Payment is expected within 3 days if sale or immediately if buy now option. If you need more time from an sale win, please contact me so I know and there should be no problem. Buyer is responsible or any/all shipping charges associated with the transaction.
I ship internationally through the Shipping Center. Buyer assumes all responsibilities for all duties and fees. I do not have any visibility to these costs as they are paid directly to . My shipping charge is from me in Kentucky to the International Shipping Center in Kentucky.
