VINTAGE SAMSONITE RED VEGAN LEATHER LAPTOP WORK TOTE BAG For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
VINTAGE SAMSONITE RED VEGAN LEATHER LAPTOP WORK TOTE BAG
Price: US $48.00
This Vintage Samsung red laptop work tote bag is in excellent condition! For some reason I barely used it because at that time I ended up working from home so I didn't have to transport my computer much. So the interior especially is like new. The straps are in very good condition with a drop of 11 inches. There really are no specific flaws or imperfections on the bag. Maybe 1 or 2 very faint superficial scratches here or there or some generalized wear
Please see all photos.
It can fit a laptop of up to about 15.6 inches wide.