I am back from winter, and I am now listing only the product made in the USA until I figure out how to handle the different duties and tariffs now imposed by the US Government.
This magazine is in good condition.The pages are complete and a bit yellowed.The cover has a scuff (can't feel it though) on the left side and some scratches on the image of the bowl (see photo)
If you want more detailed photos, please let me know.
My shipping rate is foran insured tracked parcel at my risk.If you want to save $5.00, I can refund $5.00 and send it untracked at your risk.
If you are interested in more than one of my products, please contact me for a combined shipping rate with the item numbers you want.
Shipping rate is for Continental US and Canada. For interested parties outside the continental US and Canada, please write me for a shippingquote FIRST, and if you are interested, I will list your country as a ship to location.
Any duties, tariffs, or taxes within the US or Canada charged by , or duties applicable outside the US and Canada are the responsibility of the purchaser. All product is properly packaged to arrive safely at its destination.
Returns are accepted ONLY from the US and Canada if not as described or if it arrives damaged due to shipping.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
