V7 Dual DisplayLink 4K Univ Docking Station UCDDS W USB-C Power Delivery For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
V7 Dual DisplayLink 4K Univ Docking Station UCDDS W USB-C Power Delivery
Price: US $84.99
please review pictures carefully since they are the most important part of my description.
Please note that I found this in a storage locker that I purchased on an sale and that I do not claim to be an expert on this. All of the information provide provided has been gathered from the actual item and or from other post so please refer to pictures, zoom in and judge for yourself.
For more information and specifications, please refer to pictures or contact me prior to purchase.
Up on purchase you will get exactly what you see on pictures.