UBB Store

Used Hitachi 250GB Internal HDD + Western Digital 2TB My Passport External HDD
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Used Hitachi 250GB Internal HDD + Western Digital 2TB My Passport External HDD
Price: US $25.00
Used Hitachi 250GB Internal HDD + Western Digital 2TB My Passport External HDD (selling as a single set)Welcome toG2H Aerospace!
It means 'Grumpy Guy Hobby' Aerospace. I realized as a half-centurian, that I wasn't going to finish all those hobbies I bought for when I actually retire before I actually expire. No tragedies here, I just don't want a house full of things. Boxes of unbuilt plastic aircraft model kits, flying model rocketry kits and other things do not a contented retirement make.
What's that mean to you? Since I just want the stuff gone, almost all of it is way cheaper than average to move it out the door. But, because I'm old, the actual listings will be barebones...a couple of pics and a general description. Making a detailed listing of every single item is a pain in my aching backside. Boxing, packing, measuring, and weighing each item is bad enough. I don't need additional eye strain staring at the computer.
Things to know before you buy:Fixed prices - I'm not interested in haggling.Fixed handling fee - $3 USD.Positive control and tracking of most items using FedEx.Items areAS-ISis with no returns - priority is NOT having it in my house.Non-US buyers,YOUare responsible for any unexpected customs issues/costs.Check your expectations...a lot of these items (even unopened ones) have been sitting for a long time through relocations, reshuffling, etc.
Exceptions to above policies will be on a case by case basis in the individual listing.
We do want you to be happy with your purchase...so you'll buy more stuff to help clean out my house!

Buy Now