UBB Store

Used GL.iNet GL-BE3600 Slate 7 Travel Router
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Used GL.iNet GL-BE3600 Slate 7 Travel Router
Price: US $118.49
Hi everyone,
I am selling my personalSlate 7 Wi-Fi travel router that was used for an oversea trip. Device has been factory reset and ready for your use.
*Please note that one of the rubber feet pads is missing. This does not affect the router's performance.
Listing includes:
  • GL.iNet GL-BE3600 Slate 7 router
  • US AC power adapter
  • International power plugs
  • 1x Ethernet cable
  • 1x USB-C power cable
  • Original packaging
No returns accepted. US shipping only. Handling time is set to 1 day, but I more than likely will ship the day of sale as long as it is a weekday. Please note that I will be overseas starting on October 3rd, 2026. If you purchase this item it may be delayed as noted in the notification that will be displayed.


Buy Now