When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Universal (Generic) Switching Power Adapter 100-240 vac to 12 vdc 2 Amp w/ BOTH cords Description:This is a switching power adapter designed to convert 100-240 vac into a stable 12 vdc at 2 amps output. It featuresa 5.5 mm barrel connector, widely used to power consumer electronics like external hard drives, networking devices, routers, monitors, and scanners among many others. Includes generous length in and out cords. Serial Number: 539133646 Capacity: 2 amps Condition: Used, but never abused. There's not a scratch on it, and looks new.12 vdc output has been confirmed. Status: Discontinued Measures: - Brick: 3-1/2" high x 2-1/8" wide x 1-1/4" deep
- Input cord (100-240 vac): 78"
- Output cord (12 vdc): 5'
Weighs: 9.8 oz plus packaging Notes: - Unless NIB, factory sealed or otherwise impractical, all items are washed and sanitized prior to photography.
- Moisture exposes crazing that otherwise may be invisible.
- All items are stored in a smoke and pet free environment.
- Display items and/or props such as turntables, candles, etc. are NOT included unless specifically indicated.
- I invest the time to provide accurate and concise descriptions which include images, measurements, weights, condition and any other relevant or interesting information. Please review and clarify any questions before purchasing.
- I strongly believe in reusing packaging materials when possible for environmental as well as practical reasons.
- Your item will be bubble wrapped and/or otherwise packaged so as to ensure an incident free delivery.
- In the unlikely event of shipping damage, I will process the carrier claim. However, if the tracking number confirms delivery, whether you got it or not - i.e., "Lost", it shall be the buyer's responsibility to work through the claim process with the carrier and/or .
- I am happy to combine shipping when asked.
- I seldom send offers for items < $20
- I will post your buyer response upon receipt of my seller response.
Thank you for looking 
|
|