UBB Store

Ultimate Gaming PC 32GB DDR5 GSKILL 7800x3D 7800xt
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ultimate Gaming PC 32GB DDR5 GSKILL 7800x3D 7800xt
Price: US $1799.99

Hi, Thank you for looking at this pc! I don’t use the ai nonsense so if you have any questions feel free to ask!


I built this pc as a personal build, used it for about a week and realized I don’t really game anymore, life catches up to you! It’s an absolute monster and can handle any game at 1440p, or any video editing or programming/production you may need it for.



Here are the specs:


HYTE Y60 white

Ryzen 7 7800x3D

32GB DDR5 6000mhz gskill (this alone is worth 400 right now)

Asus rog b650

Corsair rm850 modular white edition

2TB GEN4 m.2 western digital

Gigabyte 7800xt

Deepcool infinity 360 aio



The Gpu will be taken out and shipped separately to avoid damage.



Buy Now