UBB Store

USB-C KVM Switch 1 Monitor, 2 Laptops 4K@60Hz HDMI KVM Switch 2 Port Share 1
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
USB-C KVM Switch 1 Monitor, 2 Laptops 4K@60Hz HDMI KVM Switch 2 Port Share 1
Price: US $34.99
You are purchasing aUSB-C KVM Switch 1 Monitor, 2 Laptops 4K@60Hz HDMI KVM Switch 2 Port Share 1.
I am the sole owner of this and needed it for a temporary project. Guaranteed working and in excellent condition. I have priced this for about half of what I originally paid for it (see pictures) so this is a nice deal for someone who can use one of these.

I personally guarantee the condition of this item and that it is in perfect working condition.Comes from a Pet Free, Smoke Free environment. You get the exact item you see above in the pictures.


Feel free to email me with any questions that you may have. Shipping isFREEwithin the continental United States. Thanks for looking and happy ing!!!



Buy Now