UBB Store

USB 3.0 I-Tec Dual Docking Station Advance Series HDMI DVI Full HD Video
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
USB 3.0 I-Tec Dual Docking Station Advance Series HDMI DVI Full HD Video
Price: US $44.95
Hello everyone and welcome! El Hoardo here and I'm bringing you more items from my many travels across the land. Up for sale today is an iTec USB docking station. This brings lots of ports to most laptops that can handle this USB 3.0 docking station. This uses USB 3.0 and is a powered docking station so you have to plug it in to some dedicated power. Also check out my other listings for even more interesting computer hardware. I also have a ton of computer games spanning many decades. Check it out!
Have any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask. I try to answer all questions within 24 hours.

Buy Now