UBB Store

UMC TK-82C863/865-2J-D02 16-Bit ISA Multi I/O Controller Card - Tested
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
UMC TK-82C863/865-2J-D02 16-Bit ISA Multi I/O Controller Card - Tested
Price: US $44.00

UMC TK-82C863/865-2J-D02 16-Bit ISA Multi I/O Controller Card

Product Details

  • Vintage 16-bit ISA multi-I/O controller card
  • PCB number: TK-82C863/865-2J-D02
  • UMC UM82C863F controller IC
  • UMC UM82C865F controller IC
  • Designed for vintage IBM PC-compatible computer systems
  • ISA expansion-card interface
  • Multi-function I/O controller design
  • Includes external D-sub interface and internal header connections
  • Ideal for vintage PC restoration, repair or replacement and confirmed to be in working condition
  • Shows normal signs of previous use and age
  • Original components, connectors and bracket are present as pictured
  • Please review photos carefully for exact physical condition and UMC TK-82C863/865-2J-D02 ISA controller card
  • Attached ribbon cable/connector assembly shown in photos
  • No additional cables, software, manuals or accessories unless for compatible vintage PC systems equipped with a 16-bit ISA expansion slot
  • Buyer should verify TK-82C863/865-2J-D02, UMC chipset, connector configuration and system requirements before purchase
  • Suitable as a replacement or restoration component for period-correct computer systems


Buy Now