UBB Store

Two NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280 1GB -For Parts Or Repair- untested/artifacting/as is
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Two NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280 1GB -For Parts Or Repair- untested/artifacting/as is
Price: US $25.00
It's been awhile since i used these (2014), but I think I remember they both outputted green artifacting.I haven't done any real testing or troubleshooting on them, I pretty much just upgraded right when they "stopped" working.sold AS-IS with no returns.The card appears intact with no obvious cosmetic damage, but has not been cleaned.
The product is a set of two NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280 graphics cards, each with a chipset manufactured by NVIDIA. These cards have 1GB of GDDR3 memory and are equipped with DirectX 10 APIs. They are compatible with PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots and come with cooling components including fans with heatsinks. The cards are SLI/CrossFire ready and require a 6-pin + 8-pin PCI-E power cable for operation. Made in China, these units are ideal for those looking to repair or use as parts.

Buy Now