UBB Store

Two Apple Macintosh Operating Systems 10.2.3 CDs & 10.3.2 CDs *Used *Read Info
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Two Apple Macintosh Operating Systems 10.2.3 CDs & 10.3.2 CDs *Used *Read Info
Price: US $31.00

Two (2) different Apple Macintosh Operating Systems. Check all the photos closely

for physical condition and any item info, as these are the items you will receive.


Includes:

#1 Macintosh OS 10.2.3 “Jaguar” #2Z691-4223-A in a misc. paper CD holder

#2 Macintosh OS 10.3.2 “Panther” #2Z691-4822-A in a misc. paper CD holder


It is up to the buyer to understand what they are purchasing.

All software is Sold As-Is No Refunds.


As for the cosmetic condition of everything, I’m letting the photos do the talking.

I’ll try to show as much as I can, please feel free to request extra photos that may help

in your decision. What you see in the photos is what you will receive.


Condition:

Used. READ info and check photos closely for physical condition and item info, as this

is the item you will receive.


Please ask any questions you may have before buying. Plus check out our store


Items will be well-packaged for shipment. I never use stock photos in my sales.

Check photos closely for condition and any info, as this is the item you will receive.

(Read the policies below before purchasing)


Terms of Sale:

I do the best I can to describe and show in photos any condition issues an item has.

I do not use stock photos.

Please read the item description and check the photos carefully, plus ask any questions

before purchasing to make sure the item fits your needs.


If you think any damage was done to the item during shipping due to package damage,

report it to the carrier before opening and take photos.


As a courtesy, please provide response if you are delighted with the product. We will

happily do the same for you!


Thank you for looking!


AP #221.2




Buy Now