Tumi Alpha 3.0 Small Screen Expandable Laptop Brief w/sleeve and InCase protect For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Tumi Alpha 3.0 Small Screen Expandable Laptop Brief w/sleeve and InCase protect
Price: US $250.00
Tumi Alpha 3.0 Small Screen Expandable Laptop Brief with free 14" Tumi Sleeve and 14" Macbook Pro M1-M5 Incase protector. This bag is very rare. I havent seen this size at any of the many Tumi Stores I have been too. This bag is phenomenal and I never understood why they didnt mass produce this one. When used in sling mode it fits on your side perfectly. It's not too big or too small. The only reason I am selling it is need the 16" macbook for work. The sleeve does have my initials on the removable tag. Drop by any Tumi store and they will replace that for free with your own intials.