Selling Travlfi Journey XTR multi-carrier cellular router AND high gain mobile antenna. These two items with the included accessories sell for over $550 on the Travlfi website. I used the router in my RV for 2 months with no problems at all. But we sold the RV and the new owner had his own internet setup. So I'm selling the router, antenna and the accessories listed below for $350!
Package includes the XTR 700-011 router, mounting bracket, 12v cigarette lighter cord. The mobile antenna was never installed because I never encountered an area where I couldn't get service. So it's all still new, in the box.
If you're unfamiliar with this equipment, take a look at the Travlfi website and many online reviews. They work great and are super easy to install. I spoke with their U.S. based tech support and they confirmed it's OK to resell the equipment and that the new owner would only need to call them to get it set up just like a new unit. Their monthly plans start at $20 and can be put on pause at any time. It really is a great way to add internet to any remote location, RV, van, auto, etc. After set up, you literally plug it in and it works!
