UBB Store

Transcend TS4TMTE720T-I 4TB M2 PCIe NVMe Gen 4 x 4 SSD 100% Health Wide Temp
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Transcend TS4TMTE720T-I 4TB M2 PCIe NVMe Gen 4 x 4 SSD 100% Health Wide Temp
Price: US $599.99
Transcend MTE720T-I 4TB Industrial / Embedded NVMe SSD

MPN: TS4TMTE720TI-AST

4TB high-performance Transcend MTE720T-I M.2 NVMe SSD with PCIe Gen4 x4 interface.

This is Transcend's wide-temperature MTE720T-I industrial/embedded SSD, designed for high endurance and operation in demanding environments.

Specifications
  • Capacity: 4TB
  • Form Factor: M.2 2280, double-sided
  • Interface: PCIe Gen4 x4
  • Protocol: NVMe 1.4
  • Sequential Read: Up to 7,500 MB/s
  • Sequential Write: Up to 6,700 MB/s
  • Random Read: Up to 540,000 IOPS
  • Random Write: Up to 440,000 IOPS
  • NAND: 112-layer 3D NAND
  • Controller: 8-channel
  • DRAM Cache: Integrated DDR4 DRAM
  • Rated Endurance: Up to 5,920 TBW
  • DWPD: 1.35 over 3 years
  • MTBF: 3,000,000 hours
  • Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C for MTE720T-I wide-temperature model
  • Dimensions: 80 × 22 × 3.58 mm
  • Weight: 9 g

Additional features include S.M.A.R.T. monitoring, TRIM, LDPC error correction, dynamic thermal throttling, advanced wear leveling, garbage collection, Corner Bond component reinforcement, anti-sulfur technology, and Transcend Power Shield.

Please note: This is an NVMe PCIe SSD, not an M.2 SATA SSD. Please verify that your system supports M.2 2280 PCIe/NVMe drives. The drive is double-sided.

Only the item(s) shown in the photographs are included.



Buy Now