UBB Store

Total Control 15-Pin PC Game Card Interface TC6001
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Total Control 15-Pin PC Game Card Interface TC6001
Price: US $12.99
Total Control 15-pin PC game card interface, TC6001.
Photos are the actual item. Comes from a non-smoking home so buy with confidence.Free shipping (USA please read:I work hard to give you honest, professional service. I pack items securely, and almost always ship within 24 hours after receiving payment. In the unlikely event a return is necessary (and I've only had 3 returns in more than 25 years on ), shipping is at buyer's expense, and refunds do not include original shipping cost. Your satisfaction is my goal. If you cannot give Positive Transaction response and 5 stars in each Detailed Seller Ratings category, please contact me BEFORE YOU LEAVE response and let me know why; I will do my best to resolve it to your satisfaction.3-1


Buy Now