UBB Store

Toshiba Satellite M35X-S111 Laptop Celeron M 340 1.5GHz Tested READ DESCRIPTION
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Toshiba Satellite M35X-S111 Laptop Celeron M 340 1.5GHz Tested READ DESCRIPTION
Price: US $74.95
Hello everyone and welcome! El Hoardo here and today, I'm listing another one of those fine laptops that you just love to see! Today, I'm selling a Toshiba Satellite M35X-S111. These were the affordable laptops in their days that were starter consumer laptops
Fresh Windows XP Installation SP3 32 BitMicrosoft Office 2000256mb of Ram1.50 Ghz Celeron Processor40gb Hard DriveDVD DriveIntel Integrated Graphics 1024x768Battery included. Holds very slight charge.OEM Toshiba AC Adapter
The laptop is ready and just waiting to go! There are some simple games along with some shareware games to get you entertained from the getgo. The graphics drivers and audio drivers are installed and just waiting for a new owner. However, due to how unsafe it is to put such an old laptop on the internet, I do NOT install the wireless drivers to keep these laptops safe from online use. If you want to use this laptop online, please contact me and let me know that you want the internet wifi drivers installed. Otherwise it will be shipped to you without the internet wifi drivers installed. You can always download the drivers and install them yourself if you feel the need to go past this safeguard at any point.
There is one issue with this laptop. The soundcard is shot. I can't get any sound from the speakers or on the headphone port despite the driver says everything is fine. I will include a USB Dongle which lets you plug in headphones or speakers to get sound.
Also check out my other listings for even more interesting and fun items! I have games from the 70s all the way to modern times along with many other laptops!
Have any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask. I try to answer all questions within 24 hours.

Buy Now