This here is a neat little oddity here in the states, a European spec toshiba satellite L300! Complete with AZERTY kb and german bottom badging!
Aside from that nuance, its a pretty normal running win7 laptop. Pentium dual core 2.16ghz is one of the higher speed options you could get without dropping the big bucks for a core 2 duo back in the day. 3gb ram is upgradable to 4gb, but I don't think it'd really benefit a machine like this. Its just meant for casual web browsing and typing.
Win7 is activated and fully updated, and I put on Firefox which is actually still getting updates for win7! It plays music and browses the web alright for what it is. I didn't put win10 or 11 on it bc it would eat up all its ram just idling at the desktop doing absolutely nothing haha. You can try your luck at it though.
Hdd is a 250gb wd blue. I'm not sure if its original to the system or not, but it sounds healthy and boots quickly on the fresh install. You can of course yoink it out and put a ssd with Linux mint or something whenever you get it. It'll take any normal 2.5in sata drive.
Battery holds a good charge, and a compatible power cable is included. If you have any questions just ask. Thanks for looking!
