Toshiba SD-M1402 DVD-ROM Drive Brand New Factory Sealed From 2000 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Toshiba SD-M1402 DVD-ROM Drive Brand New Factory Sealed From 2000
Price: US $299.44
Authentic factory sealed vintage (yes hard to believe) Toshiba DVD Rom Drive model SD-M1402. I personally bought this when it came out around 2000 and it was never installed in any computer that I owned. Internal 5.25 inch desktop optical drive. THE FIRST PICTURE IN MY LISTING IS SHOWING WHAT THIS DRIVE LOOKS LIKE FROM THE FRONT VIEW AND IS NOT THE ONE FOR SALE. THE NEW ONE IS FACTORY SEALED AS SHOWN IN MY DETAILED PICTURES. FOR REFERENCE ONLY. My understanding the color of the plastic is beige. Maximum speed 12x DVD-ROM read and 40x CD-ROM read. Still in its static bag as received, and in the original box with the cushioning and the serial number matches the sticker on the box. There is no paperwork inside for instruction, warranty, etc....whatever came with it, i probably have those with my receipts I always kept for my records. Those who are looking for this unit know what its all about and know how to hook it up. Yes, my only one....always stored in dry storage along with my other media items i sell in my store. I want to make sure the purchase goes well so I will record the serial number and pertinent information and take pictures to avoid any fraudulent return. My only one in stock and ready to ship usps Ground Advantage in a well padded box....and ill double box to make sure it gets to you in safe condition. Insurance and tracking included, a signature is needed at time of delivery....