T-FC505U Toner T-FC505U-Y Yellow Toner Cartridge for Toshiba e-Studio 2505AC 3005AC 3505AC 4505AC 5005AC Printer(1 Pack)
- Compatible Printer:e-Studio 2505AC 3005AC 3505AC 4505AC 5005AC Printer
- Package Contents:1 Pack T-FC505U Yellow Toner Cartridge
- Page Yield:33,600 pages per color cartridge
- High-Yield and Cost-Efficient Solution:With its high toner yield, the T-FC505U Toner Cartridge is a cost-effective choice.
- Durable and Trustworthy Performance:Built to last, this toner cartridge offers reliable and durable performance.
*Compatible Printer:e-Studio 2505AC 3005AC 3505AC 4505AC 5005AC Printer *Package Contents:1 Pack T-FC505U Yellow Toner Cartridge *Page Yield:33,600 pages per color cartridge *High-Yield and Cost-Efficient Solution:With its high toner yield, the T-FC505U Toner Cartridge is a cost-effective choice. *Durable and Trustworthy Performance:Built to last, this toner cartridge offers reliable and durable performance.
Shipping
- I offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- I usually ship within 3 business days of payment, sometimes sooner!
- I use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- I only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
Return
- Free returns! You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
PaymentPayments are handled by .
response
Customer satisfaction is very important to me!
If you have any problem with your order, pleasereach out before leaving response!
Contact Us
If you have any questions, please contact me. I usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit my store to check out other items for sale!
Thanks for shopping with me!
