UBB Store

The Space Race by FlagTower, Compatible with Windows 3.0, CD-ROM
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The Space Race by FlagTower, Compatible with Windows 3.0, CD-ROM
Price: US $20.00
This is The Space Race by FlagTower (First Electronic Publishing Limited) circa , It's compatible with Windows 3.1 or later (including being Windows 95 ready), 486 or better. Includes a CD-ROM and instructions. Sold as is.
I do my very best to thoroughly inspect and test the vintage computing items I sell, and to describe them as accurately as possible. What you see in the photos is what you get. These are decades old electronic products with components that tend to degrade over time. Plastics can also become brittle with age. I pack the items I sell very well (please peruse my response to see the praise I have received for my packing). I specialize in vintage computer relics and have shipped literally thousands of items over the past 25+ years. If an item arrives in a physical or cosmetic condition other than what you see in my photos then it will likely be as a result of mishandling by the courier. I always fully insure the items I ship, so in the event an item does arrive damaged in some way, you agree to allow me time to initiate an insurance claim to reimburse you. I strive for 100% satisfaction with my buyers. Please ask any questions you might have before purchasing an item. Please note: I do not accept returns and all sales are final. Thank you.
Please check my other listings for more great vintage computing items.
Ships via economy or ground service domestically or by International delivery worldwide. Local pick-up welcome.

Buy Now