Please read carefully and make sure this works for you before purchasing this item.
Up for sale today, I have a Brand-New Targus Kids Antimicrobial Case for iPad (8th/7th Gen.) 10.2" and iPad Pro/Air 10.5" in Blue. Item may be shopworn from displaying. This item comes from a clean, dry, smoke-free environment.
Please note that I am selling this item AS-IS withNo Returns or Refunds. There isNo Warranty, written or implied with this sale.I am not responsible for any manufacturing defects which may have been caused by manufacturer during production of this item.For your protection, I strongly recommend that you buy the " Protection Plan" during your purchase of this item (if available).
Flat shipping rate of $5.99 will be added to the total. Sale is open only to the residents of the Continental USA (No shipping outside the USA borders at this time). Photos will be taken prior to shipping to document the sale, to protect you and me.
For more product details, look at photos and research online with information provided below:TargusKids Antimicrobial Case for iPad (8th/7th gen.) 10.2" and iPad Pro/Air 10.5"BlueUPC# 092.636.354.992Model# THD51202GL-50
Features:*Defense Guard antimicrobial technology helps prevent bacteria growth*Raised bezel around the screen delivers increase protection*Precision-cut for access to controls, ports, and camera lenses*EVA foam material is safe for children*Handle converts to a stand for a variety of viewing angles*Compatible with the iPad (8th and 7th Gen) 10.2", iPad Air 10.5" and iPad Pro 10.5" models
Please ask any questions before committing to your purchase.
Sold AS-IS. No returns on this item.
Thanks for stopping by my store!
