Tandy 102 1985 Owner's Manual from Radio Shack Electronics vintage/Rare Books #2 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Tandy 102 1985 Owner's Manual from Radio Shack Electronics vintage/Rare Books #2
Price: US $29.99
Tandy 102 1985 Owner's Manual from Radio Shack Electronics vintage/Rare Books #2 Tote: A BOOKS:PLEASE SEE ALL PICTURES FOR CONDITION. I inspect each book before listing. I will note any flaws in the Description or in the pictures. Books could possibly have creases, bends, stains, markings, tears, or scuffs. Please look at all pictures for details. If it's an Ex-Library book it will have stickers and markings from the library. All books are pre-owned so may have some wear so please check all pictures before purchase. All books are sold AS IS/No Returns.Please feel free to ask any questions and I will answer as soon as I can. Thank you and Happy Shopping.Features:• Book/Owner's ManualCondition: Pre-Owned Good