UBB Store

Tandy 1000 HX Boot system and Deskmate Disks / 3.5 Floppies
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Tandy 1000 HX Boot system and Deskmate Disks / 3.5 Floppies
Price: US $27.99

The pictures of the pc and monitor are for illustration purposes only no monitor, computers are included in this sale. This is only for Boot disks/Deskmate Disks (software only) AGAIN NO MONITOR, NO COMPUTER, ONLY FLOPIES/SOFTWARE.



Up for sale are these software packages for Tandy 1000 HX computers.

The software may come in 3.5" disks, I have been able to archive the original disks/floppies that came with my computer to be able to provide them to people that are in need.


The original disks were imaged using greaseweazle,a USB device and host tools allowing versatile floppy drive control. By extracting the raw flux transitions from a drive, any disk format can be captured and analysed and written back to the floppy for a 1 to 1 copy.


This disks are for Tandy 1000 PCs and include DOS, Utils and Deskmate software.


I am offering these on either Brand New/old stock floppies and Recycled floppies (tested to make sure no bad sectors are present)


I am using brand new floppy disks for system and Deskmate disks for the NEW DISKS option however, please note that brand may vary. For the "Bonus" software I am using a recycled/repurposed disk.


For the RECYCLED DISKS option, I make sure the disks do not have any bad sectors when formatted to be used for the image. The brand on these will also vary.


All floppies are written on calibrated and aligned 720K floppy disk drives.

I have Tandy 1000 EX, HX, TX, SX and RL for testing these floppies before they are shipped.


As an additional Bonus, I will include anadditional disk with Tandy 1000 utilities for change CPU's speed, add support 720k floppy disk format (sorry, this is for models with 3.5" internal or external floppy drives), and floppy drive calibration and alignment.


Here is a chart that specifies the disk drives that the systems originally came with, please use this as a reference:
ModelCatalog NumberCPUMHzRAMFloppy DrivesHard DiskDOS VersionDOS in ROMPSU Watts100025-100080884.77128KB5¼" 5¼" 5¼" 5¼" 720KB-3.20-67
Please feel free to contact me before purchasing if you have any questions.
I also offer many other services for retro computers and consoles.


Buy Now