Talking Typing Teacher (PC) by Swift Jewel - New / Sealed - Cracked Case For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Talking Typing Teacher (PC) by Swift Jewel - New / Sealed - Cracked Case
Price: US $15.00
Talking Typing Teacher (PC) by Swift Jewel - New / Sealed. This is a brand new copy still in the original factory wrapping. Since it is unopened, I cannot formally say that I have tested it, but I have no reason to believe there is anything other than a mint condition disc inside. Please look at the photos closely - the front of the jewel case is cracked. Even though it is a new copy, the case does have some damage. It should not affect the readability of the disc.