UBB Store

TWO New Sealed Authentic CANON Pixma 240 Black Ink Printer Fine Cartridge
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
TWO New Sealed Authentic CANON Pixma 240 Black Ink Printer Fine Cartridge
Price: US $28.88

Up for grabs is this lot of TWO packs of genuine Canon printer ink replacement cartridges. They are all genuine Canon 240 Black. There is no expiration date marked on the box.

Condition -This ink lot is in great, UNUSED, sealed condition.


I accept Paypal. Buyer to pay all shipping costs. I will combined shipping on multiple purchases, just ask before you pay. I mail using Priority Mail or Ground Advantage mail with the USPS and have delivery confirmation on all packages. I mail off my packages within two days of payment. Packages will not be mailed out on Saturday or Sunday.

Please keep in mind that you are purchasing a vintage/used item unless otherwise stated. Expect typical wear to items. I do not accept returns. Please check measurements to ensure you are buying the correct size.



Buy Now