TWO Apple Mac Mini’s Plus Stuff. With Original Boxes For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
TWO Apple Mac Mini’s Plus Stuff. With Original Boxes
Price: US $225.95
This listing is for a group of Mini Mac system parts all with original boxes. Was told all worked well when put away but I cannot really test them to claim anything other than for parts. The A1103 has a power supply so I could plug it in and see if it powers up (see below)One Apple Mac Mini G4 A1103 (1.42GHz - 512mb - 80GB HDD - DVD/CD-RW. It does power up but I don’t have other paraphernalia to connect the system or a monitor for it. You can hear the fan run and sounds like a disc drive firing up as well. The Mini Mac A1347 did not come with a power cord so I cannot plug it in.The wireless keyboard, mouse, SuperDrive , Magic Trackpad and operating system discs have not been tested.