UBB Store

TP-Link OC300 | Omada SDN Integrated Cloud Hardware Network Controller
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
TP-Link OC300 | Omada SDN Integrated Cloud Hardware Network Controller
Price: US $145.00
Essentially brand new. I used it in my office for 30 days as a test for a site I was going to build.It does not come with the original box, but it does come with the power cable. I have 3 of these. I was going to use to build out 3 network sites, but these were way more than I needed. They worked great, but I went with cloud controller instead.They are all essentially brand new. This listing is for one, but I'm willing to negotiate for all 3.


Buy Now