UBB Store

TOSHIBA SATELLITE A505-S6005 i3 M330 16" screen 8G RAM 500G HDD tested working
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
TOSHIBA SATELLITE A505-S6005 i3 M330 16" screen 8G RAM 500G HDD tested working
Price: US $99.99

update: i put Win 7 on it. I will update the description and pics soon.


Great condition. Sound works. Plays 1080p youtube videos. Connects to internet. Big bright screen. CD-DVD RW for watching DVDs or ripping burning discs.


Great as a second computer or for kids for watching tv or to do light work on, like browsing the internet or office work.


Lots of ports.


This is a Windows 7 era machine which can run Windows 8 or 10. I put Linux Mint on it because Windows 7, 8 and 10 are no longer receiving official security updates. But buy it and use it as you like for older OSes and programs if you wish.


Would be a bit faster with an SSD instead of the HDD. 8Gb ram is plenty and probably the max for a machine from this era.


No battery or AC adapter is included. Sorry about that. You can find one that will work for about 10 dollars on here or elsewhere. I have it running on a unviersal charger I use to test laptops.


Feel free to ask any questions.



Buy Now