UBB Store

TESTED Supermicro 370DDE REV 1.1 Motherboard with original box and accessories.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
TESTED Supermicro 370DDE REV 1.1 Motherboard with original box and accessories.
Price: US $295.00

TESTED! Supermicro 370DDE REV 1.1 Motherboard with original box and accessories.


The 370DDE was used as a server in my office, and it was new

when I purchased the motherboard.


Two INTEL processors (PIII @ 1.00GHZ)
1GB of memory
Box and accessories


Not included is the monitor and VGA card.


Bios was flashed with last build.


Note: smaller heat sink is an AVC Mega-cool and is brand new.
I still have the original intel heat sink with fan, but the bracket is
broken, but I will still include it.

Thank you for looking.


ApProximately 600 items for sale (software, manuals and hardware) for the ATARI / AMIGA / TRS-80 and PC.



Buy Now