UBB Store

TANDY Computer Cassette C-20 New w Original Ripcord Seal - 26-301 Free Post USA
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
TANDY Computer Cassette C-20 New w Original Ripcord Seal - 26-301 Free Post USA
Price: US $14.95


TANDY
Computer Cassette C-20

CASSETTE

Details = New and Factory Sealed with Original Ripcord style strip - Not a RE wrap

CASSETTE Condition = NEW

Paperwork Condition = NEW

Country = USA

Label and Number = 26-301 Tandy

Our item Number and Location = 890074 - CA06



US Buyers Info:
Most of my items offered are Free Postage to USA Addresses
My Postal rates are from the Far West Coast of the USA.
Its why for some items I offer calculated postage over a Flat Rate.
I offerseveral postage options when available.

INTERNATIONAL BUYER INFO:
I am offering Global Shipping forthe items that I am offering for international sale.
It Covers your Shipping Cost, taxes andcustoms duty fees.
You won't have to pay any extra charges when your item is delivered.

THANKS


Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution

Buy Now