UBB Store

T127- 4 - Color Epson Work Force 127 Ink Cartridges, Sealed, NIP
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
T127- 4 - Color Epson Work Force 127 Ink Cartridges, Sealed, NIP
Price: US $14.99
This is for aT127- 4 Color Epson Work Force 127 Ink Cartridges, Sealed, NIP. These 4 Cartridges are new and sealed in plastic. It comes with 4 separate cartridges, Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow that were for anEpson Ink 127 T127 WorkForce WF-3540 WF-7520Inkjet Printer. I no longer have the printer and these were extra and never used. It fits various other Epson printers as well. Please contact if any questions and I will try to answer the best I can. NOTE: Don't forget to use your shopping cart to combine items. Positive response will be left upon receiving positive response.Thanks for looking and be sure to check out my store: Suspenders, Belts and More, for more wonderful items.

Buy Now