Synergy 16 Inch Black Grey Laptop Backpack With Triple Protect Compartment For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Synergy 16 Inch Black Grey Laptop Backpack With Triple Protect Compartment
Price: US $89.97
I got this as a warranty replacement for my son's defective backpack. He had already purchased a new one so this one went unused. It is still in the factory plastic bag. Never opened. It still has the tags. It's been two years since that replacement. The first photo is a stock photo. I know I have seen a couple variations of this backpack and that photo might not be exactly the same coloring and stitching. I am hesitant to open it, though. The manufacturer's part number is 27305140.