UBB Store

Sweda SnugZ Cisco Logo Laptop Sleeve Case Neoprene 15.6'' Inch CS880
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sweda SnugZ Cisco Logo Laptop Sleeve Case Neoprene 15.6'' Inch CS880
Price: US $13.99
Sweda SnugZ Cisco Logo Laptop Sleeve Case Neoprene 15.6'' Inch CS880
This laptop sleeve is in "good" used condition.
Very clean.
The only reason why I cannot list this as a "very good" condition is that there are some impression/imprint marks from when I stored this between my other laptop bags.
Take a look at the last picture to get a better idea of these minor flaws.
The laptop sleeve can fit up to a 16'' inch device, however I recommend anything smaller than 15'' inches.
This stretchy case measures approximately 14.25'' inches in length by 11.25 inches in width.
Check out my other unique and rare Cisco, tech, and computer company memorabilia for multiple item discounts.
Thank you for your interest in this cool collectible!

Buy Now