UBB Store

Superman Logo Blue Neoprene iPad Android Tablet Zippered Case Fits up to 10" NEW
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Superman Logo Blue Neoprene iPad Android Tablet Zippered Case Fits up to 10" NEW
Price: US $49.99

REJOICE! Estate finds! Plus

Greetingsto all of my customers,

Item description:

Please check all of the pictures I provide with the zoom function to clearly decide on quality. You will receive the exact item(s) shown in the pictures. I usually put a ruler in the pictures for size reference. If I see any defects I will show them (any defects missed are accidental).

100% Satisfaction Policy:

Happy customers are return customers. I have a 100% Satisfaction policy.I will resolve any and all issues tomy customersbenefit.

My Moto:

The longer I have an item the higher the discount! Check out my store where items are categorized by the month I listed them. Click that watch button because the longer I have an item the higher the sale percentage! I sell mostly one of a kind items so if you see something that is a really good deal you should grab it! Once it is sold I may not ever get it in stock again.




Buy Now