Starcraft 2 Gaming Razer Keyboard RZ03-0044 Blizzard with game bundle For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Starcraft 2 Gaming Razer Keyboard RZ03-0044 Blizzard with game bundle
Price: US $66.86
The Razer Keyboard RZ03-0044 is a high-quality gaming keyboard designed by Razer in collaboration with Blizzard for optimal performance in gaming. With a sleek black design and illuminated keys, this keyboard offers a QWERTY layout for easy typing and connectivity via a wired connection. The English keyboard language ensures clear communication while playing, making it an ideal choice for gaming enthusiasts looking for a reliable and feature-packed keyboard. I added the game for fun. I do love star craft 2 and to get these all together would make it more enjoyable. I don't know about the codes if they were used or if they are reusable. These are from a storage sale that was full of pc games.