StarTech.com 42U 2 Post Open Frame Server/Audio Rack with Casters For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
StarTech.com 42U 2 Post Open Frame Server/Audio Rack with Casters
Price: US $100.00
Note this older model has a lower weight capacity of 150 kg/330 lb compared to newer models!I've had this rack for about 12 years and it's served me really well, but I'm relocating my equipment and there's no room for this rack, so it's time to part with it.There are cosmetic scuffs on it, but it's still just as sturdy as the day I bought it.Measures approximately 82"H x 24"W x 24"D.Local pickup only, not interested in trades. Rack can be disassembled prior to pickup if need be, and all hardware required to reassemble will be included.