Hello everyone and welcome! El Hoardo here and today, I'm listing another one of those fine laptops that you just love to see! Today, I'm selling a Sony Vaio VGN-FS940. These are the business line from back in the day, and had some very good specs and nice speed and quality. The also felt solid and substantial yet looked a bit smaller and slimmer compared to other laptops.
Fresh Windows XP Installation SP3 32 BitMicrosoft Office 20002GB of Ram1.73 Ghz Pentium M Processor60GB Hard DriveDVD DriveIntel Integrated Graphics 1024x768Battery included holds very slight charge. A few minutes at best. Basically keeps the Cmos battery from resetting.OEM Sony AC Adapter
The laptop is ready and just waiting to go! There are some simple games along with some shareware games to get you entertained from the getgo. The graphics drivers and audio drivers are installed and just waiting for a new owner. However, due to how unsafe it is to put such an old laptop on the internet, I do NOT install the wireless drivers to keep these laptops safe from online use. If you want to use this laptop online, please contact me and let me know that you want the internet wifi drivers installed. Otherwise it will be shipped to you without the internet wifi drivers installed. You can always download the drivers and install them yourself if you feel the need to go past this safeguard at any point.
Also check out my other listings for even more interesting and fun items! I have games from the 70s all the way to modern times along with many other laptops!
Have any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask. I try to answer all questions within 24 hours.
