UBB Store

Sony PRS-300SC Pocket Edition Reader Bundle With Bonus Lighted Cover   Open Box
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sony PRS-300SC Pocket Edition Reader Bundle With Bonus Lighted Cover Open Box
Price: US $129.99
Sony PRS-300SC Pocket Edition Reader With Bonus Lighted Cover
Sony Reader was not sealed but contents appear to be never used. I am selling as "Open Box Item" I did hook up reader to USB to make sure that it was functional. It powered up as it should. Reader comes with all original cables and paperwork and included items. As a bonus I am including the Sony branded Lite/cover that was sold as an accessory for this model. The Lite/Cover is sealed and brand new.
Shipping will be fixed on this item at $10.99 within the USA ONLY please.
International Shipping available through the International Shipping Program.
Reader will be properly packaged to avoid any damage in transit.
Thank You!

Buy Now