UBB Store

Sony NEC AD-7201S DVD/CD-RW SATA Optical Drive - TESTED
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sony NEC AD-7201S DVD/CD-RW SATA Optical Drive - TESTED
Price: US $11.00

The Sony NEC AD-7201S DVD/CD-RW SATA Optical Drive is a reliable internal desktop drive designed for PCs. With a sleek black color and SATA I interface, this drive offers fast and efficient performance. The CD-RW writable format allows for the creation of CD-RW discs, making it versatile for various storage needs. This model has been tested and is guaranteed to provide top-notch functionality for your computing requirements.


Overall, this item is ready for your enjoyment. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via message. I will try to respond within a couple days. Unfortunately, I cannot ship internationally unless you use the global shipping program. Please look closely at all the pictures, as what you see is exactly what you’ll receive.


Pulled from my personal working PC, that was used for casual computing and gaming. Ready for immediate use and enjoyment. I also cleaned / dusted my PC every couple months regularly.



Buy Now