UBB Store

Sony DPP-FP90 Picture Station Digital Photo Printer FREESHIP
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sony DPP-FP90 Picture Station Digital Photo Printer FREESHIP
Price: US $43.00

PLEASE REVIEW MY EXCELLENT response AND CHECK MY OTHER ITEMS FORSALE!!!

Up for a Sony DPP-FP90Digital Photo Printer FREESHIP. Serialending 127…this works but I no longer have the ac adapter or a cartridge for it…soyou will need those components and any software for it if you plan to hook itup to a computer.

A serialized tamper sealmay be placed over the rear seam/screw to indicate if this item is returnedopened/parted/swapped...which would negate a refund.

My items are discreetlymarked so that if something is returned swapped out/parted/opened a refundcannot be issued until the issue is resolved.

If your shipping addressis near Georgia and your offer got auto rejected please email me personally foryour best offer if you are near my location.Please note that I can only ship to the address provided by at thetime you checkout…I CANNOT ship to a different address you email me after thesale (order will be cancelled). 6% taxadded during checkout to Ga residents and automatically charge sales taxto buyers in 34 other states due to the 2018 U.S. online sales tax ruling. You must allow 1 full BUSINESS day for orderprocessing, packing and package ship-out…I do NOT offer same day shipping. I receive my items that I list from misc.lots so I typically don’t have a history with them; I do the best to describetheir function and any limitations they may have to the best of myability. If for some reason you thinkyou would have to leave negative or neutral response after receiving your itemplease contact me BEFORE that to work out a solution with me, as positiveresponse/satisfaction for both parties is my top priority. SHIPPING: Dependingupon the size/bulk and type of item you’ve purchased, I either ship using FedexGround/UPS (larger box items and some high value items) or United States PostalService Ground Advantage (most smaller and medium size box items), it is mysole discretion as to which carrier to use for your item. NO APO/FPO/P.O. BOXES, NO Puerto Rico, NOHawaii, NO Alaska, 9clin Islands shipping.Your item is shipped to tcy/he shipping address you have on file with (make sure you don’t have conflicting /paypal). Your tracking number is uploaded to foryou to track when your item is shipped...please note that the USPS willsometimes not necessarily update their tracking data until your item isdelivered so be patient with them and me.



Buy Now